And finally, the last of the five requests! It takes me so long to do them, but I’m glad that I finally finished!
SNK!Altmal was also a super popular request, which surprised me! (But pleasantly so.) Then again, Antagonistic Syrian Assassins will always be my favorite too, so who am I to speak?
What if it’s already inside these walls?
The third of the five requests! Looks like Altmal’s still goin’ strong. ♥
Okay guys, don’t look at me like you didn’t know this was coming. Don’t even try it.
A bunch of small sketches from this weekend. I apologize for the poor quality of all the images - cell phone images are the best I can do, and I’m not very good at taking photos, especially of small things. (The max size of these drawings is around 6 inches!) That being said, my pen sketching is a bit lacking too. orz;;;
In order, the requests were:
- Calibri + Garamond Artist Trade Cards (done with 8bitbadguy)
- Altair/Malik coffeeshop AU
- Shy!Altair/Malik novices in a storm.
- Sailor Mercury (?!)
- GrumpyCat tea party.
- Dance Central’s Glitch being…Asian.
- Ike/Ranulf smooch IDK biting.
- Lockweiler…and passing time on the subway.
- A crappy Daijia. (not shown above)
- A peaceful Lucy. (not shown above)
- Calibri getting off….a soapbox??? (not shown above)
- A random Calibri. (not shown above)
Malik, please. This is a serious moment here.
Assassin’s Creed P4 AU, a la Tanya. She told me that Shadow Altair would be this wimpy crybaby and I laughed. Malik did too, apparently.
happy valentine’s day
Oops did you think I would pass up this perfect shameless opportunity to draw OTPs throwing Grandmaster robes over each other.