Okay guys, don’t look at me like you didn’t know this was coming. Don’t even try it.
A bunch of small sketches from this weekend. I apologize for the poor quality of all the images - cell phone images are the best I can do, and I’m not very good at taking photos, especially of small things. (The max size of these drawings is around 6 inches!) That being said, my pen sketching is a bit lacking too. orz;;;
In order, the requests were:
- Calibri + Garamond Artist Trade Cards (done with 8bitbadguy)
- Altair/Malik coffeeshop AU
- Shy!Altair/Malik novices in a storm.
- Sailor Mercury (?!)
- GrumpyCat tea party.
- Dance Central’s Glitch being…Asian.
- Ike/Ranulf smooch IDK biting.
- Lockweiler…and passing time on the subway.
- A crappy Daijia. (not shown above)
- A peaceful Lucy. (not shown above)
- Calibri getting off….a soapbox??? (not shown above)
- A random Calibri. (not shown above)
Malik, please. This is a serious moment here.
Assassin’s Creed P4 AU, a la Tanya. She told me that Shadow Altair would be this wimpy crybaby and I laughed. Malik did too, apparently.
happy valentine’s day
Oops did you think I would pass up this perfect shameless opportunity to draw OTPs throwing Grandmaster robes over each other.
dance, dance, dance
Based off designs done by diagnosis-pancakes. Alternatively titled: Endy and Tanya are terrible human beings who win the awards for All The Worst AUs ever (in this case, a Dance Central AU, because we can).
I felt really nostalgic for some AC1 assassins today and I looked long and hard for some and then…!!!
Then I remembered that no one really draws/writes them anymore.
What did we tell you about productive studying habits, Altair?
Specifically that lying on your fellow novices is not one of them?
I felt like drawing from novices, because it’s been a long time since I did!